Alliances & Friends
PROVIDE GLOBAL SUPPORT
PrimeGlobal is among the strongest associations of independent accounting firms in the world, providing a wide range of tools and resources to help member firms furnish superior accounting, auditing, tax and management services to clients around the globe.
PrimeGlobal’s independent members are typically regional, full-service public accounting and management consulting firms. These highly successful independent firms, with multiple offices in major metropolitan areas, provide technical assistance in traditional accounting and auditing, tax services, and specialized services such as privatization support, fiscal management support, streamlining accounting systems, litigation support, strategic planning, business valuations, information technology consulting, system planning, and law firm services.
Formed from a merger of three associations in 2011, the association has grown to over 350 firms with a combined total of more than 800 offices in 90 countries around the globe. In 2012, member firms had a combined total of over 2,200 partners and over 17,000 personnel generating approximately US$2.0 billion in annual revenues.
For more information about PrimeGlobal as a membership association, and the services it offers its independent member firms and their clients, visit the PrimeGlobal website at www.primeglobal.net.
Our business network has over 350 accounting offices around the globe to assist you when you decide the time is right to expand your business to another city, another state or overseas. Business Affiliations and Organizations include:
- Florida 8(a)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Florida Surety Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast
- Government Finance Officers’ Association
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce
Berman Hopkins’ employees take pride in their community. Our involvement in numerous civic and charitable organizations includes:
- UCF Technology Incubator
- King Center for the Performing Arts
- Brevard Symphony Orchestra
- LEAD Brevard
- Leadership Orlando
- Brevard Public Schools
- United Way
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Foosaner Art Museum
- Brevard Library Foundation
- Brevard Community College
Chambers of Commerce